Lexulous is a family-friendly wordgame designed by Rajat & Jayant Agarwalla. It is one of the most popular online games because of its approach to making gaming fun and easy for all ages.
Lexulous is a game that builds vocabulary, verbal aptitude and presence of mind. It can be played in single player or multiplayer formats. Players are encouraged to learn new words and their definitions while playing the game. Lexulous also offers players a chance to communicate safely with like-minded people while playing the game.
A moderated user-forum is also available at Lexulous Forum. This allows players to interact with the development team and help shape the future of Lexulous.
Millions of players enjoy Lexulous for a variety of reasons. Some of them include:
- to stay entertained,
- to upgrade their vocabulary,
- to enjoy their favorite childhood game,
- to keep in touch with friends and family who live away,
To cater to the different needs, Lexulous offers five gaming modes -
- Live, for a quick real-time game with global players;
- Email, to play with people in non real-time;
- Blitz, to compete on the same board against large number of players;
- Puzzle, to find the best move from a given board & letter rack;
- Solo, for enjoying a game alone or against bots. Allows a player to warm up with the different difficulty levels.
A newly launched feature is Groups that allows players to host online tournaments.
The development team is dedicated to providing a hassle-free experience each time a player chooses Lexulous to play. Additionally, the customer service team is always there to help players with their issues.
We welcome you to play Lexulous and be a part of an incredible community.